To apply, send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Office Administrator
No Phone Calls Please
Office Administrator (10-15 hours per week)
Job Description: We Invite You to Join ONC’s Dedicated Team! Are you a motived, results-oriented candidate seeking to put your talents, skills, and experience to work as part of a mission-driven organization? If so, we invite you to join ONC’s dedicated team making a positive difference across our Ozaukee County community. This individual will perform general office administrative functions and duties to support the Executive Director (ED), Special Events Coordinator, and the shared services offered to ONC’s partner, affiliate, and member agencies. This position will oversee ONC volunteers, building programs, and agency membership, while working with a diverse group of external callers and visitors, as well as internal agency contacts.
Reports to: Executive Director
Wage: $15 starting wage, pay negotiable based on experience
Purpose: To support day-to-day operation of a small non-profit organization and its volunteers.
Status: Non-Exempt position, 10-15 hours per week. Typical hours will be conducted during ONC open hours (Monday through Thursday 9am to 4pm and Friday 9am to noon. Must be flexible to accommodate occasional irregular or extended hours for ONC events or programs (most flexible during the month of December).
Qualifications: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Excellent communication skills, comfortable with troubleshooting technology equipment and supporting administrative access to applications. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and function in a multi-tenant environment. Ability to maintain a professional, respectful demeanor with clients, guests, volunteers, and colleagues. Prior reception and office management experience preferred.
- Greet visitors, determine needs, contact proper person, and help direct to agency suites.
- Answer general questions and give general information for those visiting the ONC
- Answering and transferring phone calls within the ONC building and agency suites
- Respond and reply to all emails and inquires for info, conference room/event inquiries.
- Performs a variety of other clerical duties, depending upon project assigned, such as: posting data from one record to another, typing reports, sorting and distributing mail and phone messages, and other related clerical duties.
- Maintain ONC records, documents, and databases – Update ONC staff, volunteer, board of directors, donor records, vendors, contacts, mailing & inventory lists, building & equipment record, shared resource list, fixed asset list, etc.
- Scan and file ONC documents electronically
- Manage and update impact reporting numbers
- Manage, print, and coordinate mailings as directed
- Act as point of contact for vendors, agencies, maintenance, and the general public
- Coordinate and update monthly ONC newsletters
- Tour, inspect, monitor, and daily check conference and event spaces
- Managing building signage and directions, as well as updating monthly signage on TV’s, bulletin board, and bathrooms
- Manage shared equipment, troubleshoot, and call for maintenance when needed; create user guides for shared equipment, up-date computer software as needed, set-up new user accounts and change users as needed (ex. Copier, postage meter, access control system, security cameras, bulk mail permit, internet infrastructure and wi-fi, phone system, fax…)
- Inventory, order and stock workroom, conference room, event, and building supplies
- Conduct tours and onboarding/orientation of new agency staff, update ONC directory, set-up users for both keys and FOB system
- Provide regular building and service updates to agencies as needed
- Works collaboratively with the ONC Special Event Coordinator in updating building signage, directionals, and room set-up during conference/event space rentals
- Volunteer Management:
- Manages recruitment, onboarding, training, and monthly/weekly scheduling of ONC volunteers and at events in collaboration with Special Events Coordinator
- Covers and manages volunteer responsibilities when volunteers are absent during shifts
- Renew and update all volunteer handbook, onboarding paperwork, and job instruction tasks for volunteers
- Diaper Bank:
- Manage intake and distribution of Diaper Bank program donations
- Campus Connection/Engagement Programs
- Coordinate emails, social media posts, sharing information with press and local agencies, etc. for scheduled internal and external programs (lunch & learns, workshops, breakfasts, agency recognition, agency engagement, etc.)
- Membership & Donor Management:
- Draft letters, thank you’s, and donor mailings etc. as directed
- Coordinate and execute outreach to agencies and members at set touchpoint/outreach dates
- Follow up with prospective and courtesy members, while maintaining membership reports – prospective members, high risk members, and tracking membership progress/communications through CRM
- Remain informed and up-to-date with ONC benefits and events
- Assist members in taking advantage of membership including benefits and events
- Manage membership renewals, onboarding, and updating membership lists and marketing materials
- Works collaboratively with the Special Events Coordinator for events – sending letters, follow-ups, helping with day of set-up, and acting as an extra hand when needed
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED – Keep the vision and mission as a guiding factor of all decisions.