The Ozaukee Nonprofit Center Baby Bank provides diapers, baby formula, wipes, clothes, and more to families experiencing need in Ozaukee County. The bank is available to all Ozaukee County residents in need.
Why a Baby Bank?
- 1 in 3 US families need help paying for diapers
- Infants need up to 12 diapers per day, and toddlers about 8
- Disposable diapers can cost $70 to $80 per month per baby
The Ozaukee Nonprofit Center Baby Bank was created to meet a community need. Families who are already struggling financially have a hard time keeping diapers, wipes, formula, and more in stock for their little ones. With your help, we can alleviate this financial strain and make sure our community’s most vulnerable citizens have the most basic of needs met.
The Ozaukee Nonprofit Center Baby Bank is available to any Ozaukee County family in need. Available products can be picked up Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 4:00pm and Friday: 9:00am – 12:00pm (noon).
If you are unable to pick up during our open availability pick-up time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an immediate need or unique situation, contact our office at (262) 376-5272.
A few other notes:
- We cannot accommodate requests for specific brands
- We make every effort to accommodate diaper sizes from Newborn to 7, as well as a selection of pull-ups, although availability is limited to stock on hand.
- Our products may not meet all your needs; this program is intended to be supplemental.
How Can You Get Involved?
Drop Off Baby Supplies
Drop off Baby Supplies Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 4:00pm and Friday: 9:00am – 12:00pm (noon).
Host a Baby Drive
Baby Bank Drives are great projects for groups of all kinds – student councils, church groups, families, and more. Please contact us at email@example.com or call (262) 376-5272 to learn more.
How Can I Support the Bank?
Donate monetary donations to the ONC here!
Sponsorship is critical for the operation of our Baby Bank. Learn more about sponsoring the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 376-5272.