UNDER ONE ROOF CAMPAIGN
When you give today, we match tomorrow! Despite the twists and turns 2020 has delivered to our community, our human service network has continued to provide those in need with stability and support. And now, more than ever before, your donations are instrumental in the services we offer these agencies. Now is the time to help us reach our match goal of $50,000, which – thanks to our group of fellow believers – will be matched. Match today, by selecting the “Match Now” button below.
A concept first brought to light in 1992, Ozaukee Nonprofit Center (ONC) in Grafton, Wisconsin serves as a central hub for nonprofits to connect and collaborate. ONC is a multi-faceted nonprofit that provides shared workspace and resources to a variety of organizations. It is an asset to our community – creating the right environment for people to do great things through the strength of partnership.
ONC and its partner agencies are moving to a larger, remodeled facility in 2021. Designed to address these nonprofits’ growing needs, the building offers a range of features like modernized conference rooms, convenient storage space, and a contemporary event hall to support their day-to-day activities and mission-critical initiatives. Moreover, the larger space and upgraded setup will allow for other local nonprofits to find a common home and forge new relationships.
Our vision for sustainable growth and support will be realized through the transition. This shift in location should help to increase visibility of ONC and each of its partner agencies within the community. The new building’s size and flow lends itself to elevated operations for the agencies as well as a safe and secure destination for their clients and volunteers.
The “Under One Roof” campaign recognizes the importance and impact of these nonprofits on our families, friends, and neighbors. Please show your collective support for all of these amazing organizations and the community at large through donation and sponsorship.
Advocates of Ozaukee
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee
Mr. Bob’s Under the Bridge
Habitat for Humanity Ozaukee
Ozaukee Home Energy Plus
Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee
- 2360 Dakota Drive, Grafton, WI 53012
- A central landing location in the middle of Ozaukee County
- Easily serve all communities, including Thiensville, Port Washington, Cedarburg, Mequon, etc.
- Easy on/off accessibility from I 43
Economies of Scale
- ONC provides below market cost rent, shared meeting rooms, IT and printing services
- Overhead cost savings to the agencies is then re-invested into their mission for upleveled programming and direct services
- Convenience for agency clients to have a “one stop shop”, making the barrier to reach out for help more likely
- Fosters open conversation and sharing of ideas by partner agencies
- One in every six people in Ozaukee County have interfaced with ONC
- The new facility will have a for-profit renter for ten years
- Operational model offers fair rent for partner agencies with the goal to mitigate inflationary increases
- ONC operates with a $250,000 endowment
- Established in 1992, FEC, and now ONC, has developed on a model that has grown
- While other similar organizations have closed its doors, ONC model has grown stronger over time
- One of the oldest Nonprofit Centers in the United States